Early 1930s Ideal Composition Shirley Temple Tagged Doll Dress for 18 Doll
Early 1930s Ideal Shirley Temple 18 Composition Doll Dress Tagged. This Shirley Temple 30's party dress is Pink with gold dots and stars imprint and made of shear organza. The dress has its original ribbons. The dress has its original two buttons on back side. The dress has its original Label from Ideal Nov. (Genuine Shirley Temple) registered US Pat. (18 on paper label on seam inside dress indicating doll size). Dress is still stiff and crinkly with all its pleats.
No holes or stains or stitching undone. Measures 8" from shoulder to hem and 5" waist diameter from right to left side of front of the dress. The item "Early 1930s Ideal Composition Shirley Temple Tagged Doll Dress for 18 Doll" is in sale since Friday, February 14, 2020.
This item is in the category "Dolls & Bears\Dolls\By Brand, Company, Character\Ideal\Shirley Temple". The seller is "wee3dollies" and is located in Wildwood, Florida. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Featured Refinements: Dress for Shirley Temple Composition Doll
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Shear Cotton Organza
- Doll Size: Fits 18" doll according to inside of dress label
- Type: Doll Clothes & Accessories
- Features: Registered U. Office
- Packaging: no packaging
- Brand: Ideal Nov & Toy Co.
- Doll Gender: dress for girl doll
- Recommended Age Range: Collector